I honestly thought February was a little too early to be talking about swimsuits but after posting a few pics in Aruba you all are telling me you’re ready! Winter, goodbye. Hello, summer weather and (spray) tan skin. I couldn’t help but share this photo from Renaissance Island in Aruba a little bit earlier than my travel review! I’ll share all the details about the island and how to get there soon!
February is, in my opinion, the best time to shop for swimsuits because it is when they are hitting the market for the season and a lot of retailers run pre-season sales that often include these new styles. Today, to help you with a little pre-season shopping, I’ve rounded up some of the best new swimsuits for 2019 that are under $100.
Bikinis Under $100I
In order of appearance:
- Blue stripes: Loving the nautical look of this one shoulder bikini!
- Triangle Top: this swimmie is a flattering basic that comes in a bunch of colors!
- Tassel Bikini: this under $30 swimsuit is so cute & fun! It comes in 3 different color combos and I want them all!
- Ruffle Top: I am loving the subtle ruffle details of this suit!
- Stripe bandeau: these stripes are subtle yet fun!
- Lace Up: very similar style and color to the one piece I’m wearing, just a two piece version!
- Leopard: this print isn’t going anywhere and I’m not mad about it!
- White: always on the hunt for a white bikini, and never find one when I’m looking! This one is soo cute!
One Pieces Under $100
- Pink Stripes: I am dying over the cuteness! The color and lace up details are perfect!
- Ruffle neck: ruffles in front, scoop back makes for a flirty look.
- Cutout: another trend that’s carried forward from last year and I’m still loving it. The color blocking on this suit is fun!
- Tie front: this suit comes in a bunch of colors, but I particularly love the gingham pattern (similar to my high waisted swimmie from LY)!
- Blue stripes: basic yet functional and flattering!
- Tie front: the one I’m wearing!
- Plunge front: I wore this one in Savannah (in pink)!
- Super scoop: so fun for vacay!
- Tie sleeves: I’m not usually one for sleeves on my swimsuits (lol is anyone?) but this one is too cute to overlook!
- Racerback: this basic is perfect to layer under a sarong/skirt -multi-function as a bodysuit!