Hi, friends! This summer has been so so busy with wedding planning and my summer job serving/bartending at a local restaurant. My first and only job post-college was in a restaurant busing tables and serving. I always said I would eventually pick up a job serving because I truly love it! With the extra wedding expenses, it made sense to go for it this summer! The service industry means late nights, which means I get home and go straight to bed (or, at least I should haha). I am soo tired when I get home, but even when I’m really tired, I always make sure to do my quick nighttime beauty routine!
My nighttime routine isn’t tooooo complicated or over-the-top but it does involve some products that I love and help me wake up feeling refreshed and skin feeling hydrated.
- Remove Makeup/Wash Face: I use the Drunk Elephant Slaai Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser at night. It is so gentle and hydrating! I talk more about this product and other DE products in this post! I also use this headband to keep my hair back when washing my face!
- Face Lotion, Serums, and Masks: I also use the Drunk Elephant face products which I talk all about in this post. 1-2 times a week I also treat myself to my favorite mask treatment from VIICode.
VIICode O2M oxygen eye masks are one of my favorite products out there! Wearing these masks seriously feels like a treat! In the summer, I pop a set in the fridge in the morning so they are even more cool and refreshing when I wear them to bed at night.
The VIICode O2M eye masks are so easy to use! Right before bed I apply the masks under my eyes and sleep with them until the morning. I’ve been asked if sleeping with the masks bothers me, and it really doesn’t! If anything, it’s the opposite. The masks feel like a mini spa treatment when wearing them-so cooling and relaxing! In the morning, I simply peel them off and immediately feel the results. My under eye skin is both more firm and hydrated! I also use and love the brand’s eye cream, which I use both morning and night!
- Body Lotion/Self-Tanner: I’m not always the best about applying body lotion, but I try really hard to keep my skin hydrated. For years I have been using this body butter from Philosophy! I am currently using the scent Falling in Love which is a light, ocean-y scent. Sometimes I mix in these tanning drops in the medium tone. They give the best natural glow! Most of the time I am honestly too impatient to self-tan, but when I do these drops are my go-to!
- Lip Mask: I’ve mentioned so many times I’ve been wanting to try this Laniege Sleep Mask and I finally did! I’m currently using the original (pinkish) one, and I love it! I used to only use Aquaphor, but I am a convert to this creamy, hydrating mask!
- Hand Lotion: My last step before bed is this hand lotion from Savannah Bee Company (ships Prime)! I SWEAR by this hand lotion, especially in the winter! It is a total lifesaver as someone who used to literally sleep with vaseline/socks on my hands in the winter because they used to get so dry and cracked!
Even when I’m tired, this easy nighttime routine has become second nature! Have you tried any of these products?
Keep Reading: Wedding Prep