With upcoming holiday parties, it’s so important to show appreciation to the host/hostess for opening their home! I love to go beyond a bottle of wine and gift the host something a little more personal (although I would never knock a bottle of Cab)! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite host gifts out there in a price range to fit every budget-gifts here start at $5!
Chappywrap blanket: this brand of blankets has easily become our family favorite-we now have three! They are amazing quality, warm, an a great size for snuggling up on the couch. There are many pattern options from nautical to seasonal. This seasonal pattern is too cute to not include on the gift guide! Love the festive print in neutral tones.
Clevermade SnapBasket: Not only are these totes cute, but they’re also so practical (and sold at our favorite-Target)! These totes fold flat when not in use, and snap up to full size with ease. I use mine for groceries, storage/car storage, carrying all things for blogging. See my review below!
Related: Clevermade SnapBasket Review
- Savannah Bee Co. Hand Cream: This hand cream is a holy grail item of mine. It is so luxe and I haven’t had dry hands EVER since I started using it every day, right before bed.
- Monogram Serving Tray: A personal give that can be used for serving or decor.
- Wine Cooler (comes as set with tumblers): This set is under $40-a lot more affordable than others out there.
- Monogram Wine Cork: Gift with your favorite wine, and a super cute gift ready to go!
- Happy Everything Serving Tray: I have a few serving dishes from this brand and I love that their kitschy, with a bit of personality, but not in a tacky way.
- Set of Holiday Mugs (white linked here, red linked here): Only $5 each-give a pair or stuff one with coffee, chocolates, or a Starbs gift card.
- Chappywrap (again!): This is the pattern I’m giving away-enter here!
- Coffee Table Book: for the home-decor or Joanna Gaines obsessed. Makes for a great gift for mom, a new homeowner, or for a white elephant gift, too!
- Monogram Candle: A candle is always a great option! Clearly I’m really loving the monogram this year. Love how a monogram takes a gift from potentially impersonal to thoughtful!
Do you have a lot of holiday parties this year?What do you like to gift a hostess?
Leave a Reply