- ABC Pant Classic: I brought Sean to Lululemon once, and then there was no turning back! Sean absolutely LOVES these pants for work-they are the only kind of pants he wears! They are definitely a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it for the working guy’ wardrobe!
- Air Fryer: For the guy who loves to cook (or eat)! Or the health conscious guy, or the guy who loves gadgets. Really anyone, hah! We put this on our wedding registry and Sean is just as excited as I am to start using it. Love that it cooks food quickly and healthily!
- Collapsible Cooler by CleverMade: These collapsible coolers are the perfect gift for the guy who loves the outdoors (or just going to the beach, haha). The cooler pictured below holds 50 cans, and collapses similar to the SnapBasket Luxe tote! The backpack cooler is also a functional option for the guy who likes to hike or camp!
- Tamarack Chair: how awesome are these chair?! I gifted this pair to Sean for Christmas-they are perfect for our small patio at our new apartment! They fold for easy storage and transport, and offer a sleek, ergonomic design. They are made of acacia wood.
- Bose Wireless headphones: I absolutely LOVE my Bose headphones, and I think at this point I’ve gifted them to everyone in my family. The sound quality is amazing and they NEVER fall out!
- Patagonia Pullover/ Under $80 dupe: A classic for a guy. Sean prefers neutrals, my brother prefers funky patterns. Love the quality of these and that they instantly help a guy look put together.
- Apple watch: I have to admit, I love my Apple watch way more than I thought I would! It’s great for a guy on the go!
- Chukka Boot: These Ugg boots are classic meets comfort. Sean is getting these for Christmas! I bought him a more industrial pair a few years ago (despite him saying he would “never” wear Uggs), and guess what? He wears them every day in the winter!
- Comfy joggers: What guy doesn’t need a new pair of comfy lounge pants? They come in a bunch of different colors/patterns
- 23andMe DNA test: Just a fun one! This was my most popular gift for guys last year!
- Travel Kit: Man trying to sneak his toiletries in to your suitcase no more! Fill with travel sized goodies (or plane tickets, haha!) to make for a thoughtful gift!
- Classic Wayfarer: We gifted these sunglasses to our groomsmen and they were such a hit! Most guys won’t buy themselves nice sunglasses, but they are so practical and end up being a can’t-live-without!
Shop the Post:
More Gift Guides:
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for the Hostess
- Gifts for Dog Lovers