Happy Saturday! Have you started holiday shopping? I haven’t actually bought any presents yet (waiting for Black Friday deals), but I have definitely started putting together some great gift ideas! Sean and I are wrapping up wedding stuff (choosing photos for our album, ordering thank you notes), and then off to a Friendsgiving tonight! Hope you all have a great Saturday!
Clockwise from Top Left:
- Spanx Leggings/ Under $40 Dupes linked here: These leggings are go-to’s all winter long, and she will definitely love having them in her closet! The dupes are fantastic and I wear them just as much as the branded pair.
- Tory Burch bag: This is a splurge item for sure, but a classic bag she might not buy for herself (but will truly love to own)!
- Sorel Boots / $40 Dupes linked here: These are part fashion/part function. I swear by my Sorel boots on the coldest winter days, but love that these are cute enough to wear out!
- Cuff Bracelet / $18 Prime Dupe: A pretty piece and great gift for a girlfriend, teacher, or teen!
- Two pack winter hat (under $23): Love these beanies and love the price even more! I own the red one (worn here) and it’s so warm!
- Yeti Mug: I use my Yeti every single day. Great for the woman who needs to take her coffee to go!
- Cozy Robe/ Similar on Prime: Who doesn’t need a warm and cozy robe to wear around the house? This robe is so soft and a necessary winter item! Great gift for mom.
- Faux Fur Puffer Jacket/ Faux Fur Under $60: If she’s in to trends, she will love this jacket-comes in fur, sherpa, and quilted faux leather, too. I own the brown faux fur and it’s surprisingly warm!
- Quilted Pullover: This is a great dupe for a Patagonia and half the price! This brand is reliable so you know it will last for years to come! A great gift for women of any age!
- Makeup Mirror w/bluetooth: OK this is soo on my wish list! This mirror is so fun for getting ready-great for the college girl whose pregaming/getting ready with friends!
- Cozy Slippers: Super cute idea for a Secret Santa or paired with the robe, and under $25!
- Nespresso Machine: Another splurge item, but such a treat-would be great for the special adult on your list! Sean and I had this on our wedding registry and we can’t wait to start using it!
- Revlon Hair Dryer brush: I didn’t understand WHY I needed this until I tried it! Makes blow-drying so quick and easy. Great gift for any woman, but I can definitely see great for anyone with a handicap or trouble with one arm.
- Essential Oil Diffuser/ Under $20 option on Prime: I’m probably late to the game on this one, but defiitely need to gift one to myself this year! The Amazon option can be used as a nightlight, too!