Happy Friday! When my best friend (and Maid of Honor) texted me asking me to help her with her fall wardrobe I was excited for the challenge! I started by asking her first 1. what types of items she wants, and 2. how much she wants to spend. The goal was to put together a versatile selection of items that can be mixed and matched for under $250. I had a lot of fun with this challenge and was able to find some amazing, affordable options to build a capsule fall wardrobe!
- These leggings are a steal at only $38.46! A great alternative to the sold-out Spanx below.
- Spanx Faux leather Leggings, $38: These are a GREAT alternative to the more expensive faux leather leggings.
- Democracy Jeans, $47.60 -30% off using code FRIENDS. These jeans are a must. The “absolution technology” of these jeans lift the booty and make for the most flattering fit! I’ve described in detail in this post why Democracy denim is a must (and pretty much the only denim in my closet)!
- Chambray, $17.50 This is the top I keep going back to! Price reflects the 30% off applied when added to cart.
- Thermal, $19.97 Thermals are the best for layering. This one comes in 9 colors!
- Puffer Vest, $25 These vests are amazing quality for the price and soo warm! I layer mine over a sweatshirt for the gym on chilly mornings! **On sale for $12.60 TODAY with code HURRY
- Cardigan, $20 I wear my beige duster cardigan all. the. time! It is a great layering piece for chilly offices! (beige is $20, other colors $27.99)
- Camisole, $10.50 A necessary basic, either for wearing under a cardi or just to be used as an extra layer.
- Booties, $34.99 This pair is a steal for $35 and will transition nicely to winter!
- Mules, $22.99 My mules are my weekend/errand/walk the dog/coffee shop shoes-basically I wear them all. the. time. because they are so easy to slip on running out the door.